CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

term paper expose...


Yesterday we did our term paper. Paul was the first one to be here. It was so embarrassing because I was still in my pajamas that very moment meaning I am not yet having a bath. I still made some household choresbefore I took a bath. After taking a bath Paul and I started doing our tasks. Soon Edward came as well as Jerika. If you will just notice, Paul is the thinnest in our group. Cez can't go because of her workshop.

So there it goes. We did our term paper. They planned to go home around 4:00 PM. We want to finish it before going home so we worked faster. For around 2:30, there had been a black out. We immediately decided to go to Jerika's house without thinking that sooner or later the power will be back.

We rode on a tricycle from Maragondon to Ternate. The tricycle seems to be old and I think the driver found it hard to drive because we were so heavy. I was somewhat laughing inside the tricycle. From Ternate we also rode on a tricycle up to Jerika's house in Labac.

When we were already near Labac, I felt that the tricycle was bumping. At first I didn't mind it. Then the tricicyle suddenly stopped. We went outside. The driver said that it was flat. It was so embarrassing and somehow funny. The driver's face looked really disappointed.

That was an embarrassing and memorable experienced. I learned something from that experience. If you are also with fat peole, try to ride on different tricycle with one fat person on each.

0 comments: