CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

campus idol


The last day of our PT 3.2 was last Monday morning. We went to Claro's for lunch. We still went to our house to get something for Loriza to wear. I also brought something for Cyrile. She changed her clothes in school. It is so funny because I did not bring any belt for her so we looked for a ribbon. Shalice gave me a ribbon and it is color green and red. Just talk about the ribbon for Christmas gifts! They sung good. Niel was so shocking because at first his voice was quite low and then it suddenly became so loud. Ahmm, all in all 3 contestants from III-N won, and the other one is Claire. The next contestants were the forth year students. Actually they are really good singers. The teachers got angry because even though the program is not yet ending the students are already leaving. It is good that I stayed in the gym because I never heard anyone saying goodbye.

Last Wednesday we have the one I am calling "swap classmates". Nobie, Janina, Paul, Cyrille, and Shalice went to II-N to have their review for the RAT. On the other side, Pamela, Essie, Earvin Justin, Micah, Rochelle, and Elaidia moved to our section. I think they would stay up to Monday. They are also fun to stay with. We are still not that close except for Elaidia but hopefully we will soon be.

There was another Campus Idol yesterday. This time it was for first year and second year students. The first year students were really good. The second year students were funny. I enjoyed watching them because I was laughing out loud. I can't control it.

We had a flag retreat. Kuya Joeven asked as to down. I stood up telling him that I don't deserv the punishment his giving me. I told him that I didn't do violate anything that I didn't wear any accessories, I was never late, and most of all I didn't make any noise. He just doesn't have any idea that it is so hard for me to do that. That thing really annoyed me. I couldn't do anything but to follow what he told me even though I am on the right track as in better than him.

I also noticed that the weather is getting hot. Last week it was so cold then now, it is so hot. For me, the cold breeze is still better than the hot breeze.

0 comments: