CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

birthday bash!


Yesterday was my birthday. I was very happy because my birthday although not planned was so jolly. Actually my mom and I have decided before that she would just cook goto for the mirienda and buy puto't kutsinta. We planned a very simple birthday. Last Thursday was the birthday of Karen and she bought ice cream for the whole class. I invited them to go to my birthday the next day. I told them that they should go after class but the others suggested to have it lunch so everyone could go. Of course I have to consult my mother before I make any decision.

I asked my mother that afternoon and sh agreed. She immediately went to the market to look for something to cook for the next day. I have seen my classmates so I told them to have lunch on our house. I also told my other friends to go, my elementary friends. I even stayed up late that evening to finish my dear project. It was already my birthday when I slept.

The following morning was so great. I am feeling very lucky without knowing why. My classmates and friends greeted me and I love saying thank you to them. I placed a peso coin on my shoes. For me, I really am lucky because first, we got the highest score in physics even though we were not sure of our answers. Second, I picked the book that Nobie suggested to choose. Many friends had given their gifts that morning so I brought all of them home.

The whole class went to our house except for Edward. They sung for me. It was really so much fun. John-C, Onah, Mae, Charlene, and Ephraim also went to our house. They were so noisy but still I love how the noise reach my ears. Tita Carmen brought their camera in our house so we can have pictures. The lunch was successful even though it was really not meant to be. My mom got shocked because I really have many guests.

After the class, some of my classmates also went on our house because the others need to go home early. My elementary friends were back as well as Mayreen. I can't manage to assist all of them because it was very crowded. The goto was sold out. My classmates already went home and my elementary friends were left. We played truth or dare. It was really much fun. I missed having quality moments with them. They went home around 8:00 in the evening, few minutes after the procesion.

I never imagined that my celebration would end up like this. It was so much fun.


0 comments: