CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

new year!


I had a wonderful week this time. We went to an outing last Tuesday because I heard that my neighbors were there so I asked my cousins to go on an outing. I called all my cousins and I collected money for our food. We bought curls, breads, and drinks and we soon went to Ibayo. I was able to cross the bridge even though I really can't do that. It was so tiring to walk for about one and a half hour. The sun is so high but we kept on walking. It was also somehow scary because we were the only ones in our way to the river. Our long walk was worthy because when we went to the river, it was really cool and you would really relax there. It was a memorable experience for me. We had our bonding time with the nature.

Alyssa celebrated her birthday here in Maragondon and they would also celebrate the new year here. We bought some fireworks which are not harmful. We also bought horns for me and my brother. We attended Mass before the new year. My mom prepared the food before the clock turns into 12:00. So that after watching each fireworks we would eat.

The fireworks were so beautiful. They are really fascinating. I was not that scared to hold the fireworks. I jumped so high having the thoughts that I might get taller because of this. I also have some coins so that I would be prosperous this year. I don't know why but it is giving me the positive ideas about the upcoming year. I believe that positivity would always have a good result for everyone who believes in.

0 comments: