CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

second day of intrams

The second day of the intrams became a fine day for me. We had fun watching. Even though I was not allowed to play, because I failed in the medical, I still enjoyed and felt the spirit of the intramurals. Our volleyball girl's team was defeated by the first year team. Well, I have watched them playing, and I really have seen that they are good not only Helen but almost all of them. And yah, Helen is the girl who they are always calling and cheering for because they have also seen that she really is good. She is somehow scary because her facial expression while she is playing is like she's gonna eat all of them.

Felariz lend me a book yesterday and I just have enough time to read today. While the others are playing earlier, I continued reading. I just did not watch because it was so hot. I just can't take it to watch if I really think that I can't stand in the ground. I looked for a quiet place in school and it's nice that I've seen one. Roxanne have seen me reading that made her tease me. She was laughing at me maybe because I was alone. Well, I can really be alone sometimes but not most of the time. It's just that, I want to focus on what I was reading.

We also won on some other games but of course, not all of the game. It is also nice that it was a warm day today. Hope tomorrow will also be a warm day so that we would finish the game early and have the awarding ceremony.



0 comments: