CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

first day of intramurals....



Today is the first day of intramural.... It started just fine for me.... but for my other teammates... I don't think so....They were just informed that they can't play anymore. They got upset about it but for me, it's just alright because our nurse already told me that last Friday.


I had this hip hop spirit in my body today. It started with the cap that Joan was wearing. I thought that it is cute so I borrowed it. I used it and pretended to be someone who is like Dino. It was so enjoying. I am making fun of myself.



We won first place in the cheer dance and second place in the mr. and mrs. phisique. We were so happy about that. We also won in many games today. I just felt some kinda bad about us,red, vs. blue, yellow and green. i can feel that they are all against us but what can we do? For me, it's alright, we can prove them that we are stable and we can live without them. But, somehow it really just don't feel good to be left behind.


The heavy rain fell this afternoon. I thought our sun dance would work but it just did not. Because of the heavy rain, the basketball for girls was not pursued. We just went to the gym to watch the sepak game. It was so fun. the other teams are cheering for the green team. We were the only team cheering for ourselves. I really enjoyed this day because after that game, we stayed in our quarter and just mingled with each other.

0 comments: