CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

last day of intrams?


I think today is not the last day of intrams because it rained earlier and the other games.I just don't know if it would be pursued tomorrow but I hope it would.


Earlier, I invited Felariz and Cez to eat again in our house but Fela told us that they, Fela and Ralf would eat together in Claro's. It was so funny that we just thought to treat Cez there. We were really funny. We saw Jovey and Karen there so we just sat beside them. We just ate there and afterwards we went back to school. We stayed in front of the guidance and then I went with Roxanne. She was funny but at the same time, scary.
We went in the pharma. We saw there Joy and Joan. Roxanne and VJ chat together so I came out being alone again and reading the book. i really enjoyed that book that's why I felt that my surroundings are so boring. We then watched the game of sepak and also the practice of the cheerdancers.


0 comments: