CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

whew...


This week, I think I have already made some changes with myself but of course a person can not change with only one click so it is just a part of my change. I would really study harder to coap up with my previous grades. I am hoping that they would see my effort 'cause I really am trying now.

Ahmm... this week also I think there was a misunderstanding between me and Nobie. I talked to him but he said that there is nothing wrong between the two of us and that made me stop thinking about having a foe. But I was thinking that having a misunderstanding is making a change in some ways like it is hard to be just like the same. It seems that it is also a step-by-step process to put back things on its proper places. And it also made me realized that I should know my limits.

0 comments: