CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

examination week...


This is our examination week. A week of haggard. I really studied but I think that was not yet enough. I am not satisfied with what I got. I really find our exams in MAPEH really hard. I did not even know that we should memorize each word from the book 'cause I think that was what in our test papers. Well, there were enumerations which were not that hard if you won't even explain it. It's just hard for me because I really am finding hard to explain it 'cause it is just a self-explanatory.

I guess, I am really not that bookish that's why I really did not get high.Well, Maam Malou said that she would give another exam, a remedial one and that exams are meant to be hard. I respect that but I think she should even give us consideration because it is not only her subject that we should give focus.

Other than the examinations, we also planned for the in-coming intramural. And guess what!?! Loriza is our Ms. Physique. Well, I think she deserves to but it is not her passion to be a muse. She likes to play more than to join pagents. Hay... that is making us get excited with it.

0 comments: