CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

my inspiation

She is so understanding, brave, patient, hard-working, ready to give up anything for her love ones, and generous. Those descriptions are not enough for me to describe her. She is my inspiration and I want to be like her in the future. Through her, I am or I am becoming open-minded. Whenever I fall and make a mistake, she's not helping me stand up, instead she's letting me stand up on my own with her support. She thought me how to be stronger. Keeping problems on my own and fix them quietly without others knowing it. She nlets me know how beautiful life is an ti would help me in everything. Being close to God would always be necessary in starting my day. She told me those things. She taught me that I should always be thankful to Him for all the blessings we have and for the struggles that would make us stronger. She's always there for me and she's letting me feel important and grateful. She let me know many things about life and open my eyes with what's right from wrong.

0 comments: