CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

my superman!!!!!!!!

My father is a shoulder to lean on. He is so supportive.He never let us down when we feel sad. He is always there to comfort us, like when we are nervous about something, he keeps on telling us to think positive. He is open-minded as well. He never get angry because of a very shallow reason. He always try his best to understand our situation. I can remember hm when we got low grades. He got disappointed about it, but then he told me that he can understand me. He said that our topic might really tough and that I should just get high grades next time. He is also like a friend to us. We always play with him and even have our jokes with him. We can really get well with him. My father and my mother are my superheroes. If I will be given a chance to choose my own parents, I will still choose them. They are the best!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

shalice said...

Minimize your typographical errors next time. When I read the title I got interested but your composition needs some improvements. Emphasize such tings why do you think your father is your superman. Site some instances or situations. Compare him to the real superman. Generally, for me your composition is well composed because I can understand what you want to tell, the ideas are well said. That's all. hehehe... Pardon my mistakes...