CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

my family... ^^_






If you will imagine it, starting from your great grandparents up to you, having all of them together, maybe you can build your own community out of it. But, do we know all of them, having been gathered? Do we know our grandparents, the start of our big family? Initialing all of them, we might get tired of knowing all of them.


In my mother side, my grandmother is legitimately from Maragondon. Her parents, having been taking good care of them, were borned and died in Maragondon. Her father, Lolo Gudeng, having been playing instruments, was one of the founders of the Aglipian church here.Lola Ontay, have been staying at home and been a pure housewife, is a good mother to her children. She have long patience and so religious. Sad to say, I don't know the loving parents of my grandfather. My mother was not able to meet them. My grandfather really lives in Zambales, and because of some problem, he went here unintentionally.

In my father side, I really don't know them well. Of course, I just know my grandfather and grandmother, living in Bucal. They said that the grandfather of my father originally lives in Mabacao. He had two wives and was a former soldier in his time. My grandmother and grandfather are both thrifty. They both came from a poor family and strived hard to support the education of their chlidren.

That's all that I know about my family.

0 comments: