CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Last week, I texted my friends. I was able to text Oopc and talked about how our lives are going on. I missed her even though we just knew each other this summer. She said that she also wanted to visit us again but just doesn't know when will they come again. Well, I also want to visit them soon. The problem is, will my mother let us go there.

We went again in the hospital for my check-up. We've waited for the result and doctor for so long. We really got so bored. Thanks God that the time that we've waited is worth it. The doctor gave us a good result. She said the result of my last examination is normal and that I am just not allowed to stay in hot places. I was so thankful that we are not bothered anymore about what's happening to me.

1 comments:

Carlo John Carlos said...

Beess...
how is going?,,,
are you feeling okay already...
hope you're feeling okay already...
hehehe... give some comment naman...
hehehe..
have a nice day..