CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

extreme excitement..


We were the only ones who have classes last Monday because the other school declared that day to be their teacher's day. They went to Wonders, almost all of the teachers of Maragondon. Some teachers from our school also went but those are the teachers who are doing the office works. It was somehow disappointing but it's alright at least we've learned something new again today compared to them.

Last Tuesday, we started planning for the food that we would bring on the Christmas party. I would be sharing Joy for our spaghetti. I think there would be lots of food because we have planned to bring ice cream, pizza, spaghetti, carbonara, cake, and barbeque. They are all so yummy. That's giving me a thrill for the party, the food!

We also had our third week for our monito-monita. As usual, I am always buying something that is quite annoying. Even though I tend to look for something that the receiver would not love, I am still ending up buying something nice. Jerika is always the one who is picking me but I don't know who will soon be the next one. We also started practicing for our presentation this week. Dancing, dancing, dancing. It is also tiring.

I am more excited now. First, for our exams. Whew, should I really be excited for it? Second, for our Christmas party because I know that there would be lots of food. Last, Christmas is really near. I love it!

0 comments: