CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Peace


After almost three weeks of not minding each other, at last me and Nobie are already in peace. Wow. I know that we were always having a misunderstanding but I can't really just take it if I know that I have an foe or if I know that here is something wrong between me and a person. I felt depress somehow because of that. I was thinking if I really have a problem with regards my attitudes.

We practiced for our presentation for the Christmas party. We were planning that boys should also join but we can't force them. It was always tiring. Some steps are quite difficult but we must learn it.

Some teachers are not around but they left some activities for us to do. We have a very long seatwork in chemistry. It was really really long but we should finish it before Maam Bisa come back. Sir Moji was also not around. It's good that we should just read and study our lessons which are in the module that he made. He did not leave any seatwork which is long. Maam Nazareno did not also come to her time. We even studied so that we won't stand. We really waited for her bu our efforts was not worth it.

0 comments: