CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

first week of school

This week was not that nice for me. My grandmother died and I felt so sad about it. I felt so empty but I have to move on. I tried getting well with my cousins and tried to have fun to forget even for a little while. We were sleeping so late that's why I fel so hugard. I even slept in school after I took the examinations.

Tita Meljoy went in our house with her children to stay for the burial. I love Tiny because she really is so funny and charming. Oopsy is also nice as well as Jay-jay. They were all nice and friendly. I can still remember the last time trhat they were here. They slept in our house and I even thought that Tiny would really sleep beside me but then she said that she needs to get something. I waited for her but then she didn't come back. The next morning, I wasn't able to say goodbye to them because I need to go to school early. I'm hoping that they would come back here.

Now, I'm feeling better and hoping to see them again.

2 comments:

☆♥TeReNzJoYz♥☆ said...

Nice bLog ZhaiLa! ^.+

zhaila said...

Hi Zhaila!I know that you can move on for some bad things happened to you last week.
By the way for the content of your blog, I saw a wrong spelling and maybe that is just a typographical error.
Cheer up Zhaila!