CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

exhausting week



This is an exhausting week for me. Last Wednesday, I felt bad during our A.P. time. I palpitated then I felt it hard to breathe. I soon started making sound whenever I breathe. Felariz first noticed it. Then Joy thought I was just kidding but then when she looked, she saw me serious. Then I felt numb. It started with my hands then my feet. The numbness went up to my tummy and even upto my face. They called the nurse and my parents and soon they arrived. They let me take a rest and that made me not attend the next class. The night after that, I dreamed of my grandmother. She was asking me what was happening to me and why I am becoming like that but I just cried to her. I don't want her to wory about me even before and especially now that she should just be resting.


Yesterday, we went to Manila Doctor's for the check-up. We waited for hours for the doctor. But then the check-up just laster for about half an hour. She gave me a referral for EEG procedure this coming Wednesday. While we were already in the bus I saw Serena Delrimples went inside when the bus stopped on front of the De La Salle College.

I am looking forward for a good results. I hope I'll receive one.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Haiz...
Dmi ko naman lalagyan ng komment..
hehehe,,,
Aus blog mo ha...
girlying girly..
hehehe...
dmi mo din pix at video ha..
buti ka pah meon..
hehehe