CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

one week before the field trip

We did not have classes last Monday. There was a typhoon. I saw in the friendster account of Janina that our platoon leader told her that he won't down us anymore. I waited for the flag ceremony to make it sure that he won't really down us. Well, it is true. he really did not down us simply because he is not our platoon leader anymore. Well, it iis just alright but our new platoon leader is really so funny. Even though he is not making fun, still he is so funny. He will just stare at us and waited for the time to pass. Until we are the last section in the line. He shouted so loud to dissmiss us. I can't say anything because I will just burst out laughing. That started my week in school.

The next days, we got busy cleaning our respected parts to clean because they said that we will have a visitor the next day. We really cleaned with our full efforts. I am satisfied with our clean. The day came and we waited for the visitors. When it is already the dismissal time, we saw that the visitors are already there.

Last Friday, the freshmen and sophomores just had a half day. They were preparing for their field trip the next day. I envy them but next week it will be our turn. They will be the ones to stay in school while we are already preparing. I really am very excited now for our field trip.

0 comments: